McCaffrey House Policies
Check-in: 3:00PM to 9:00PM. If you will be later than 9PM please call.
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Breakfast: 9:00 AM Early or late breakfast generally available by request.
• Should you need to cancel your reservation, you are responsible for the entire amount of your stay unless you have provided a 10-day notice of cancellation; except, reservations of 4 or more days requires a 14-day notice and, blocks-of-4-or-more-rooms require a minimum 30 day notice. If requisite notice is given, deposits will be refunded less a $25 service fee. As an accommodation to our guests, should you need to cancel within the notice period, if we can re-book empty room(s) to a full occupancy status over the entire reserved period, the re-booking proceeds will be refunded less a $25.00 service charge. Rain checks are given at the innkeeper’s discretion for non-Saturday stays. Holiday weeks and weekends require a 30 day cancellation notice.
One Night Stays:
• We reserve the right to change your room assignment to an equal or better class up until the time of arrival. This helps us manage our inventory.
Blocks of Rooms Policy:
• Advance reservations for Blocks-of-Four-or-more-rooms requires permission of the innkeeper. Please call to discuss your needs. Special terms and conditions may apply. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions and, to cancel reservations if prior permission is not granted in writing.
Honeymoons are always welcome
Weddings at Other Venues:
• If you are getting married at another location, we conditionally accept pre-wedding activities with bridesmaids, hair dressers, the wedding party photos and so on, for a fee based on level of activities starting at $200. You must contact the innkeeper to discuss and pre-arrange these activities. Also, if you are staying two or more nights, and are changing occupants, we will give your room a change-over-cleaning for $50 upon request.
Deposits: Reservations: To confirm your reservation, an advanced deposit is required at time of booking. All quoted rates are for double occupancy. Please add 10% travel occupancy tax to the price of all rooms. The Kildare and Mayo rooms will accommodate a family of four - room pricing reflects double occupancy. There is an additional $15 per person charge. A two night minimum stay is required on Saturdays and holiday periods. We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover Card.
• One-Night-Stays must be prepaid in full with a credit card or other agreed upon means.
• For stays 2 nights or longer, we require a deposit of one-half (50%) of the reservation total.
• Your balance is due upon arrival. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted.